BLOOM – Abbotsford Tulip Festival returns for another year!
7 STEPS TO PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
We are so grateful to all of our amazing visitors who have enjoyed the festival.
To make sure all of our new guests have a good experience, here are 7 steps to prepare for your visit:
1. Purchase your tickets online in advance to save money and to guarantee entry. We have limited parking, therefore, limited tickets.
2. Follow the directions on our website to get to and from the festival. If you are coming from the West and pass the Whatcom exit, take Exit 104 for No. 3 Road and you will get there sooner.
3. Like any large event, leave enough time for travel.
4. For those who have an option of visiting during the week, take advantage of less crowds and save money.
5. Even if it’s sunny, wear your mud boots! We’re a working farm.
6. Bring your camera to snap your pics! Our hashtags are #abbotsfordtulipfestival #colourinthecountry #bloomsbest2017 (if you intend on entering our contest) and #locklipsfortulips (if you feel like being a little cheeky).
7. Smile, you’re going to be amongst the tulips!