Join us on April 11 + 12 for a workshop on peace literacy!
Paul Chappell will be returning to UFV, alongside co-facilitator Sharyn Clough to host the workshop Peace Literacy Training: Survival Skills for the 21st Century.
- Recognizing the power of respect
- Understanding the anatomy of aggression
- Rehumanizing the dehumanized
- Strategizing for effective action
- Unlocking the power of waging peace
- Peace Literacy Curriculum Building in the UFV Peace and Conflict Studies Program
- Peace Literacy Skills for Building Community in Abbotsford
A pizza lunch will be provided on April 11th.
RSVP by April 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored in part by the College of Arts and the Peace & Conflict Studies Program