CIVL Extraordinary General Meeting 4 July 2012
Minutes by Greg Aitken, Sectretary.
Chaired by Dustin Ellis, President.
Also attending: Adam Nathe, Johnny Komitoudis, Swinder Pal K Singh, Russell Arbuthnot (Directors), Darren Ollinger (Treasurer), Aaron Levy (Station Manager), Alicia Williams, Victoria McMillan
1. Call to Order at 725pm by Aaron.
2. Motion to approve the Agenda as ammended- see attached. Moved by Darren, Johnny. All in favour; motion passed.
3. Motion to ammend the Minutes of 9 March 2012 Annual General Meeting by Darren Ollinger. Moved by Russell, Adam. All in favour except Darren who abstains; motion passed.
Motion to adopt the Minutes of 9 March 2012 as ammended. Moved by Victoria, Alicia. All in favour; motion passed.
4. Motion to ammend Bylaw line 95 from “An ‘audit’ or ‘financial review’ shall be performed at the end of each fiscal year by the auditor” to read “the minimum level of financial scrutiny to be performed at the end of each fiscal year by a chartered accountant shall be a ‘notice to reader’. Moved by Victoria, Adam. All in favour except Darren who abstains; motion passed.
5. Motion to engage the services of Agatha Cluff as auditor for the 2011/2012 ‘notice to reader’. Moved by Darren, Victoria. All in favour; motion passed.
6. Motion to adjourn the Extraordinary General Meeting. Moved by Victoria, Adam. All in favour; meeting adjourned.