nike air jordan shoes
February 15th 2012
RE: CIVL Radio Campaign Focus Group
nike air jordan 6
As you may already know, CIVL Radio will be holding a referendum to increase student fees at the end of March. Our previous campaign and referendum in December was unsuccessful by only 66 out of 854 votes (a margin of 7%). We realize that our posters and advertising for the referendum is in need of improvement. With that in mind, we hope to improve our campaign strategy and hold a successful second referendum.
womens new balance tennis shoes
With an increased budget, CIVL Radio will be able to provide better services for students including:
– Hire more staff members
– Provide incentives for volunteers and students
– Host more events on campus and in the community
air jordan 24
– Sponsor community projects/ non-profit organizations
– Invest in new technology and maintain our current equipment
– Fund a new tower with range from Cloverdale to Hope
nike 95 air max
– Hold more contests and give away prizes
– Create a richer environment on campus and more experiences for students
We will be hosting an open campaign meeting on February 22th at 4:30 pm to generate support for our referendum and to hear any feedback and suggestions. We will meet at CIVL Radio and proceed to a meeting room.
new balance classic
Thank you for showing interest in your award winning campus/community radio station. We hope to see you on February 22nd! There will be some light refreshments. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com.
air max noir
CMNS Practicum Student