nike air max 2003
The #CIVLBattle is over the halfway hump in first round competition, and it was a perfect way to slide into the last two nights before our fan voting and playoff round! Continue reading
The Advertising Accounts Manager will be responsible for soliciting, selling, scheduling, and producing advertisements for local Fraser Valley, Provincial, and National service organizations and businesses in order to help CIVL raise it’s income to invest back into station operations and provide added support to community organizations that we work with, as well as raising the public profile of said advertising clients.
The successful applicant will work in conjunction with CIVLs Station Manager, fundraising drive coordinator, promotions committee, and board of directors in order to effectively plan, pitch, and provide for high quality advertising opportunities to CIVL business clients and sponsors in advance of, during, and after CIVLs first annual fundraising drive.
The candidate will be responsible for assessing the value, developing a plan, and soliciting interest in and of CIVLs advertising time, as well as setting internal financial goals to achieve.
air max 95
The Accounts Manager will direct volunteers regarding the scheduling and production of all live on air advertisements and sponsorship mentions, and develop a long term plan for sustained advertising development at CIVL through market research and client surveys.
mens nike free run
This is a Canada Summer Job, and as such the applicant must:
Be between the ages of 15 and 30 at the start of the employment
Have been a full-time student during the previous academic year, and intends to return to school full-time for the next academic year.
Have a background in business, marketing, sales, and/or advertising/promotions
Be capable of self-directed work
Be outgoing and communicative
Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Be comfortable working with volunteers of various skill levels
Experience in radio or community organizations is a benefit
10.25/hr + Commission
mens new balance tennis shoes
womens new balance
– Work under the Fundraising Drive Coordinator, Station Manager, and in coordination with station volunteers to execute the first annual fundraising campaign
– Coordinate training of all on-air volunteers for the campaign
– Ensure the individual goals for each show is achievable in consultation with station staff and committees
– Coordinate a pledge database/ensure information is entered accurately
– Plan and oversee all steps necessary to maximize collection of pledges
– All other activities necessary to ensure the drive and events run smoothly
– Publicize the campaign throughout the station and surrounding communities
– Provide support for activities and events related to the Fundraising Drive events, staffing the phone lines, dissemination of promotional material, and on site leadership during events
– Create fundraising resources for volunteers in order to successfully pitch the drive to listeners during the fundraising period
1. Strong organizational skills
3. Ability to work with and train volunteers
4. Exceptional communication & outreach skills
5. Ability to work independently
6. Ability to work to tight deadlines
1. Experience in Community/Campus Radio or other non-profit organizations
2. Experience in fundraising operations or event planning
3. Background in design or crafting
4. Familiar with media tools, video, photo, press releases, etc.
$15/hr for 17 weeks, 3 full time weeks, 14 part time weeks
new balance kids
authentic air jordan
new balance usa
ABBOTSFORD, B.C – CIVL Radio and Birds of Canada host Adam Roper played host to open mic night at UFV Aftermath on Wednesday January 31, 2013. The all ages event was open to students and non-students all over the Fraser Valley. Locals watched performances ranging from ukulele, fiddle, poetry and duets. Host Adam Roper and CIVL station manager Aaron Levy performed some of their own pieces to the large crowd.
new balance 993
Open mic night will continue on the second Wednesday of every month at UFV Aftermath. The next open mic event will take place during reading break on February 13, 2013 at 7 pm. Come check out local talent or perform at our next open mic!stephen curry shoes 2013 for sale5.0 nike free runs
CIVL and MSA Computer, with help from the UFV Career Centre, are proud to bring you The Job Opportunity!
air max ltd
On Monday, February 18th, at 10:00 am, CIVL Radio 101.7 FM will interview applicants for The Job Opportunity live with MSA Computers, and UFV Career Centre, and one lucky candidate will be awarded the position!
new balance 2001
Full posting details below!
|Posted: Feb 01, 2013|
|NUMBER OF OPENINGS||1||HOURS PER WEEK||5-10|
|SALARY LEVEL||$15/hr||CLOSING DATE||February 14, 2013|
|POSTING DATE||February 1, 2013||DESIRED START DATE||February 18, 2013|
|DURATION||3-4 years||ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS||Cover Letter|
Detail Oriented responsibilities:
1. Basic bookkeeping tasks (no experience required)
2. Sorting, filing, straightening, organizing, aligning, tidying, cleaning, arranging and inventory/supply control
air max boutique
3. Daily errands like mail-runs, bank deposits, perhaps deliveries and maybe some shopping.
Task Oriented Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring that critical monthly administrative deadlines are met.
nike air jordan retro
2. Collecting some Accounts Receivable (polite phone calls)
3. Executive Assistant to MSA Computer owner/operator
running shoes new balance
1. A high aptitude for learning and performing high quality work …. Intelligence isn’t necessarily reflected in school marks.
2. Reliable transportation in the form of a car or motorbike.
air max 95
3. Two specific personality traits:
· VERY “detail” oriented.
· VERY “task” oriented. Get the job done – whatever it takes! Just do it!! i.e. somebody who is sickened at the notion of “procrastination”.
4. Should be a first or second year student so that we can expect them to be available for the job for more than two years.
5. Enough English language to be able to attend UFV classes. Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
6. Applicants need to enjoy people
7. Applicants must be available for a live on-air interview through CIVL Radio on Monday, February 18th between 10 and 11 am.