new balance kids
authentic air jordan
new balance usa
ABBOTSFORD, B.C – CIVL Radio and Birds of Canada host Adam Roper played host to open mic night at UFV Aftermath on Wednesday January 31, 2013. The all ages event was open to students and non-students all over the Fraser Valley. Locals watched performances ranging from ukulele, fiddle, poetry and duets. Host Adam Roper and CIVL station manager Aaron Levy performed some of their own pieces to the large crowd.
new balance 993
Open mic night will continue on the second Wednesday of every month at UFV Aftermath. The next open mic event will take place during reading break on February 13, 2013 at 7 pm. Come check out local talent or perform at our next open mic!stephen curry shoes 2013 for sale5.0 nike free runs
CIVL and MSA Computer, with help from the UFV Career Centre, are proud to bring you The Job Opportunity!
air max ltd
On Monday, February 18th, at 10:00 am, CIVL Radio 101.7 FM will interview applicants for The Job Opportunity live with MSA Computers, and UFV Career Centre, and one lucky candidate will be awarded the position!
new balance 2001
Full posting details below!
|Posted: Feb 01, 2013|
|NUMBER OF OPENINGS||1||HOURS PER WEEK||5-10|
|SALARY LEVEL||$15/hr||CLOSING DATE||February 14, 2013|
|POSTING DATE||February 1, 2013||DESIRED START DATE||February 18, 2013|
|DURATION||3-4 years||ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS||Cover Letter|
Detail Oriented responsibilities:
1. Basic bookkeeping tasks (no experience required)
2. Sorting, filing, straightening, organizing, aligning, tidying, cleaning, arranging and inventory/supply control
air max boutique
3. Daily errands like mail-runs, bank deposits, perhaps deliveries and maybe some shopping.
Task Oriented Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring that critical monthly administrative deadlines are met.
nike air jordan retro
2. Collecting some Accounts Receivable (polite phone calls)
3. Executive Assistant to MSA Computer owner/operator
running shoes new balance
1. A high aptitude for learning and performing high quality work …. Intelligence isn’t necessarily reflected in school marks.
2. Reliable transportation in the form of a car or motorbike.
air max 95
3. Two specific personality traits:
· VERY “detail” oriented.
· VERY “task” oriented. Get the job done – whatever it takes! Just do it!! i.e. somebody who is sickened at the notion of “procrastination”.
4. Should be a first or second year student so that we can expect them to be available for the job for more than two years.
5. Enough English language to be able to attend UFV classes. Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
6. Applicants need to enjoy people
7. Applicants must be available for a live on-air interview through CIVL Radio on Monday, February 18th between 10 and 11 am.