nike air max 2003
The #CIVLBattle is over the halfway hump in first round competition, and it was a perfect way to slide into the last two nights before our fan voting and playoff round! Continue reading
The Advertising Accounts Manager will be responsible for soliciting, selling, scheduling, and producing advertisements for local Fraser Valley, Provincial, and National service organizations and businesses in order to help CIVL raise it’s income to invest back into station operations and provide added support to community organizations that we work with, as well as raising the public profile of said advertising clients.
The successful applicant will work in conjunction with CIVLs Station Manager, fundraising drive coordinator, promotions committee, and board of directors in order to effectively plan, pitch, and provide for high quality advertising opportunities to CIVL business clients and sponsors in advance of, during, and after CIVLs first annual fundraising drive.
The candidate will be responsible for assessing the value, developing a plan, and soliciting interest in and of CIVLs advertising time, as well as setting internal financial goals to achieve.
air max 95
The Accounts Manager will direct volunteers regarding the scheduling and production of all live on air advertisements and sponsorship mentions, and develop a long term plan for sustained advertising development at CIVL through market research and client surveys.
mens nike free run
This is a Canada Summer Job, and as such the applicant must:
Be between the ages of 15 and 30 at the start of the employment
Have been a full-time student during the previous academic year, and intends to return to school full-time for the next academic year.
Have a background in business, marketing, sales, and/or advertising/promotions
Be capable of self-directed work
Be outgoing and communicative
Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Be comfortable working with volunteers of various skill levels
Experience in radio or community organizations is a benefit
10.25/hr + Commission
mens new balance tennis shoes
womens new balance
- Work under the Fundraising Drive Coordinator, Station Manager, and in coordination with station volunteers to execute the first annual fundraising campaign
- Coordinate training of all on-air volunteers for the campaign
- Ensure the individual goals for each show is achievable in consultation with station staff and committees
- Coordinate a pledge database/ensure information is entered accurately
- Plan and oversee all steps necessary to maximize collection of pledges
- All other activities necessary to ensure the drive and events run smoothly
- Publicize the campaign throughout the station and surrounding communities
- Provide support for activities and events related to the Fundraising Drive events, staffing the phone lines, dissemination of promotional material, and on site leadership during events
- Create fundraising resources for volunteers in order to successfully pitch the drive to listeners during the fundraising period
1. Strong organizational skills
3. Ability to work with and train volunteers
4. Exceptional communication & outreach skills
5. Ability to work independently
6. Ability to work to tight deadlines
1. Experience in Community/Campus Radio or other non-profit organizations
2. Experience in fundraising operations or event planning
3. Background in design or crafting
4. Familiar with media tools, video, photo, press releases, etc.
$15/hr for 17 weeks, 3 full time weeks, 14 part time weeks
CIVL-FM is a non-profit campus-based community radio station at The University of the Fraser Valley, mandated to provide an alternative to private and public broadcasters, providing a forum for diverse and under-represented voices, music and news. The station broadcasts from UFV’s Abbotsford campus 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, at 520 Watts through Abbotsford, Mission, and the surrounding communities, and is run by more than 100 volunteers.
nike run free 3
The Fundraising Drive Coordinator is responsible for researching, coordinating, and overseeing operations of CIVL’s first Fundraising Drive.
discount new balance shoes
The Fundraising Drive Coordinator will be a full time contract employee, under direct supervision of the Station Manager, and is accountable to CIVL’s Board of Directors. The Fundraising Drive Coordinator is the staff representative on both Fundraising and Promotions Committees, and participates in other committees as needed.
air max nikes
The successful applicant will be responsible for defining the best potential timeframe and methods of holding CIVL’s first annual Fundraising Drive.
new balance running shoes
The Fundraising Drive Coordinator will be expected to research, set and pursue achievable financial and promotional goals for CIVL-FM through the combination of the Fundraising Drive, on-air advertising sales, and external fundraising (e.g., special events, benefits, promotions, partnerships, grant writing, etc), in collaboration with station staff and volunteers.
All operations will be undertaken in collaboration with the Station Manager and other relevant staff and volunteers as appropriate.
nike air max 90 black
– Rational problem solving skills
– Ability to multi-task extremely well
– Ability to work independently and be goal oriented
– Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly moving environment
– Experience coordinating volunteers and working with non-profit organizations
– Demonstrated ability to develop long-term plans and see them through to completion
– Ability to motivate and encourage volunteers with a wide variety of skill sets and backgrounds
– Proficiency in Punjabi is an asset
– Experience with graphic design, editing, or web design is an asset
– Experience setting, meeting and analyzing budgets is an asset
– Experience with data-based fundraising systems such as: Raisers Edge or Donorperfect an asset.
– Experience in fundraising, customer service, event management are all assets
– Excellent social media management
– Grant writing, media and public relations experience are all assets
nike max air
– Maintain regular office hours on CIVL-FM’s premises during, and complete full time hours in the months and weeks leading up to and following the Fundraising Drive
– Attending committee, work group, and Board of Directors meetings
– Perform all duties specific to the position of Fundraising Drive Coordinator as required by the timeline, including:
> Meeting and coordinating with community and academic partners
> Polling UFV Students and Fraser Valley Residents
> Develop branding and goals along with methods to train volunteers on how to pitch their campaigns on-air
> Approaching UFV academic bodies in search of support for CIVL fundraising
> Soliciting support from local businesses as financial contributors or otherwise sponsors
> Following up with Pledges and collecting contributions, distributing thank you information
> Keeping track of ideas, desires, challenges, and methods for proper documention in a CIVL Fundraising Manual
– Coordinate and train volunteers, act as a supervisor, create volunteer guide for this year’s drive, and ensure volunteers are signed up for volunteer shifts and duties
– Negotiate contracts and selling air-time and program sponsorships on CIVL-FM
– Ensure that programmers are aware of their fundraising goals and responsibilities
– Coordinate the production and distribution of all volunteer documents related to fundraising (Fundraising Manual)
– Coordinate and facilitate volunteer-run fundraising events throughout the year
– Explore new fundraising initiatives (including, but not limited to grants, private-sector partnerships, and community support)
– Complete a Final Fundraising Drive Report
– Prepare on-air ad copy or script to advertisers’ specifics, CRTC regulations and CIVL-FM policies for content and style
– Oversee production of on-air advertisements in co-operation with volunteers and other staff
– Data Entry following Drive — sending mail-outs, logging pledges into the computer, and keeping track of donations
– Conduct general administration duties as required
Start Date: Before November 12th, 2012
End Date: Initial contract ends August 31st, 2013 . Potential for extension depends on results of Fundraising Drive.
Hours: Full-time (35 Hrs/Wk)
Wage: $465.11/week gross earnings
Application deadline: 12:00PM PST, Friday, November 9th, 2012
Submit a resume with a cover letter and references to hiring (at) civl (dot) ca with the subject line: ‘Fundraising Hiring’
CIVL, an equal opportunity employer, strongly encourages applicants of minority and underrepresented groups.